Fabricland is seeking an Administrative Clerk for a 14-month term to work at our head office location in Toronto (Eglinton Ave W/Caledonia Rd.)
Compensation: $16.00/hr to start, 40 hours/week, company-paid health & dental benefits after three months.
Working in a procurement environment you will assist management by performing clerical and administrative office functions.
- Act as liaison between head office and retail personnel
- Compile and maintain product inventory lists
- Issue Purchase Orders for and liaise with suppliers on orders, delivery dates, etc.
- Write up distribution charts, retail prices, scan codes, check for accurate delivery once goods arrive in the warehouse
- Collect and distribute memoranda and listings for all stores
- Create memoranda and group signs for merchandising
- Create price lists for each season based on purchase orders
- Create product information packets for store operations and liaise with stores regarding the product line
We are seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Proficient in Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access is a definite asset.
- Knowledge of Corel Draw, Corel Paint and Photoshop is an asset.
- Some office experience and/or relevant education
- Highly detail-oriented and accurate
- Dependable and professional
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task
To apply, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.